When life gets you down, it tends to get your health habits down, too. Which brings me to a point I’d like to make on this blog: I’m not one of those health writers who flaunts perfection. In fact, I’m probably one of the most hedonistic people you’ll ever meet.
One of the questions that keeps me up at night (or rambling at pub night) is this: how is it that 90% of us are stumped about how to incorporate exercise into our lives, while the other 10% are bloody doing it? This seemingly superheroic 10% also have jobs, kids, school, significant others. How haveRead More
According to findings published in the Journal of Marketing Research, people tend to have a “now or whenever” mentality when it comes to results. We’d like our rewards now, thank you — but if we have to wait, it doesn’t matter so much when they arrive. It’s why we’re willing to pay considerably more to haveRead More